August 26, 2007
1. By doing research and finding out what other people have done that has been successful, it gives you an idea of what works. Sometimes you can find a title that has been successful and then just ..
August 25, 2007
1. Write your title, chapter headings and subtitles and make sure they are interesting, fun, exciting or curiosity provoking. Your title is the topic of your entire ebook. Your chapter heading ..
August 22, 2007
1. A copyright notice. It’s not enough to put the copyright sign on your ebook. You must put the copyright sign and then say Copyright and the year (ex: Copyright 2009) because the sign alone ..
June 14, 2007
1. Figure out what you are passionate about because of you aren’t passionate about your subject you’ll be more apt to give up on it. Even if you write your ebook quickly, you will be ..
June 12, 2007
81% of people asked, believe they have a book or ebook in them but only 1% will ever actually write one. You know why? Because people think that it’ difficult! It can take forever to write a ..
May 21, 2007
Writing ebooks is a MUST if you are going to have a successful Internet/information business because an ebook lifts you above the competition, gives you expert status and credibility, and increases ..
April 27, 2007
The other night I was watching The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch and he had on some fascinating guests- teenage millionaires. Their stories were truly inspiring. What struck me most was that I noticed ..
February 18, 2007
One of the most important factors in making money with ebooks is finding the right target market. So how do you know if you have the right market? Here are 5 things to look for in a target market if ..
February 11, 2007
1. Wanting Your eBook To Be Perfect Before Releasing It: If you think your ebook isn’t good enough and you are afraid to release it, you’ll keep reworking and editing it and make sure ..