Is your book nearly finished, finished, published, or even in its early stages? Do you want to know how to promote it with ease and low cost?
Maybe you have already tried other methods to sell you book and felt tired of…
- Submitting unseen or unheard media releases
- Chasing book reviews that yielded small negligible results
- Selling only a few books at your book signings
- Exerting a lot of effort to travel, to speak, only to reap mediocre book sales
- Experiencing radio and TV talk show low book sales results
- Wondering why your bookstore or distributor has stopped selling your books
- Worrying about who will promote your book now that your publisher has stopped
- Feeling dismayed your book isn't giving you the ongoing, passive income you hoped for
- Feeling discouraged about all the wasted time and money you have spent
Keep Your Book Dream Alive
Just like you, I wrote Ten Non-Techie Ways to Market your Book Online because as an author, just like you, I was tired of the old ways to get my books sold. Lackluster sales and chasing a low-results pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I turned to the Internet four years ago. I haven’t looked back yet.
If you want to keep your book dream alive, become well-known as the savvy expert, share your unique and useful ideas, and make enough money from book sales to take a Caribbean vacation or buy another car, this book is for you. You also won’t have to work so hard, travel, or spend so much time and money on marketing or promotion.
If other marketing and promotion campaigns have brought few book sales, left your wallet thinner, wasted your valuable time, and left you with a garage full of unsold masterpieces, you may now be ready to set up your book's virtual marketing machine—the Internet.
Any newbie and non-techie can grab this opportunity as I did. It's as available to you as a friend, a business associate, a support group you attend, or a professional bookcoach.
You can start right now, even if you don't have a Web site. Read these how-to, low-techie ways to start your lifetime book promotion journey like you would eat an elephant—one bite at a time! Watch your sales grow!
Judy Cullins ©2005 All Rights Reserved.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Judy is author of 10 eBooks including Write your eBook or Other Short Book Fast, Ten Non-Techie Ways to Market Your Book Online, The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Your Targeted Web Traffic, and Power Writing for Web Sites That Sell. She offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, “The BookCoach Says. . . , " “Business Tip of the Month, " blog Q & A at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 170 free articles.
Email her at Judy@bookcoaching.com . Phone: 619/466-0622 - Orders: 866/200-9743