Have you set a writing schedule for yourself? If you are someone who only writes when they are inspired, you may have difficulty making money with any of your writing. When you learn how to set your writing goals and stick to a regular schedule of writing every day, your writing will improve and you will be able to build an online business with your writing. Here are 5 ways to help you get on schedule:
- Make a goal for what you want to write during the next month. Break it up into the types of writing you are doing - blogging, article writing, writing an eBook, and so one.
- Determine what times of day will be best for you to write. Some people write better in the morning, while others prefer to do it late at night. Set a schedule that matches your inner timing.
- If you work from your home, as many writers do, you will want to block out periods of time that work best for you. During these hours, do not allow any interruptions to get in the way of what you are writing. Sit down with your family members and explain to them that your writing is a serious business, and that you must have periods of uninterrupted time.
- Write down your schedule each week. You may want to have certain days for blogging, others for writing articles, and still others for completing your eBook or other traditional writing.
- Break this down even further by having topics or themes you will write articles or blog posts about, and how you will best communicate with your audience.
Using these 5 ways to get your writing on a schedule will improve your writing as well as your bottom line.
And now I invite you to join me for free weekly teleseminars that will teach you how to write, market, and sell your articles and ebook to increase your visibility, credibility and passive income by visiting http://www.EbookWritingandMarketingSecrets.com and also learn the technology needed to run an online business.