Utilizing a professional writer to draft your articles will ensure that you produce high-quality and efficient articles that you can use to skyrocket your article marketing endeavors. After all, hot copy sells, whereas bad copy can kill a customer's interest and ruin your reputation. Here are some proven tips for choosing the best writing team to craft your original articles:
1. Make sure they have sales writing experience - Sales copy is not the same as regular prose. Your goal with article marketing is to create articles that have a bit of a sales edge. That is, you want your articles to pre-sell your products or service offerings. Therefore, your articles must be grammatically correct and have a “regular, persuasive voice. " The best article writers are the ones who have sales experience.
2. Make sure they have internet marketing experience or understand the way it works. Someone who writes killer magazine copy, but does not have internet experience will probably have a learning curve. Internet article writing is different from journalism. Check out the work your writer has done - examine the types of products and services they have written for - ask them to give you specific examples that you can independently verify.
3. Make sure they understand how to incorporate keywords into their internet marketing copy. Keywords gain exposure and exposure sells products. Make sure your writer understands the importance of strategically placing keywords into the copy while ensuring that the article makes sense to the human readers. Poor article writers will “keyword stuff" your articles and contort the keywords so they are hard to decipher and don't make much sense, which will cause your articles to get rejected by the article directories.
4. Test them first. Give your article writers samples of products and ask them to write articles for it. When they have done so, set up a test and see how well their copy converts. For instance, are you getting visitors from one type or style of article writing vs. another? Also, show your articles to co-workers, family, and friends and ask them for their opinion. Getting as many opinions as possible in this case will give you a subset of how everyday consumers will respond to your articles.
5. Make sure they have direct marketing experience. Direct marketing, specifically copywriting, is the most easily transferable skill in terms of getting into the internet marketing marketplace. Good marketing writers understand “marketing talk" and will craft your articles in a way that sells the product simply and quickly. This is not to say that someone with no experience cannot learn, but it is easier to work with someone who has the basic direct marketing framework down pat.
By using these tips, you can maximize the chances that your article writer will be able to meet your needs and create killer articles that convert prospects into buyers. Remember, no one person is “the best" copywriter, so you might want to mix and match different writers and editors to different projects. Also, remember that even the best writer can get stale, so always be on the lookout for burnout and try to keep the products and copy fresh.
Are you a freelance writer who is tired of others profiting from your hard work and effort? Do you want to maximize your online income and secure financial freedom for you and your family? Now you can! Combine your writing talents with the power of Internet Marketing and watch your income soar! Visit http://www.internetmarketingwriter.com and join the new revolution of financially secure and joyous freelance writers