Which Kind Of Tender Proposal?
It is necessary to clarify right from the start, which kind of tender proposal that this article is to be based on. This is because there is the one where you write a sweet and tender proposal to your beloved to take the relationship to another level. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, this kind of proposal would no doubt be very much on the minds of many a lover. No, this is not that kind of tender proposal. In this article, we shall be looking at the ones written to bid for a project or business.
Important Elements Of Tender Proposal
- Type your proposal using Official letterhead and quality stationery.
- Use suitable fonts such as Times Roman. Check samples for others that are suitable.
- Register your interest. Briefly state why you are interested.
- Indicate the number of days that your offer would be valid.
- List required qualifications and merits of your offer.
- Be formal but not impersonal. Customise your proposal. Ensure that it is relevant.
- Provide accurate and complete contact details such as name, designation, full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address and other related information including contact details.
- Use “yours sincerely" or such other accepted expression to close. Append your signature to your name and designation.
- Dispatch the letter via registered mail. Record the transaction and keep receipts.
Before you write your tender proposal, it would be best to obtain legal advise especially where the quantum of the tender is large or the tender is complex. Find out how the tender would be assessed, what is the process used and ensure compliance to the published tender requirements as well as specifications. Read and understand the relevant tender documents. Clarify details where necessary. Do you need to follow a certain format including number of pages and copies required as well as font type and size. Tender boards or panels are constrained by time and often pressured by urgency. Therefore, proposals that meet their requirements and expectations would at least make a good first impression. Pay particular attention to submission dates and deadlines. Address issues that you foresee and state how these can be overcome. It is critical to bear in mind that price is not everything . The lower the price the better, does not apply here. Many have underquoted on price only to find that they cannot deliver. Finally before submission, subject the proposal to a stringent quality check. Do not overlook important details such as spelling, grammar as well as the correct use of verbs and adjectives. Get assistance where necessary. Use a good Dictionary or Thesaurus. You may even wish to use software to ensure that your tender proposal is well written.
Some software include several tools for better writing in one package. To learn about one such software, visit this site .
Written tender proposals are important documents. They need to be well written and include some important elements. To check the overall quality of the document, a software for better writing may prove to be convenient. To learn more about a software for better writing, click here .