Getting an article published under your byline in The Value Examiner can help you build a reputation as an eminent authority in your area of expertise. As an author in the Examiner you would also enjoy the following benefits:
• Increase your visibility among 6,500 subscribers and 13,000 pass-along readership
• Build your curriculum vitae (CV)
• Earn CPE credit.
• Receive a credit voucher, good for NACVA products and services.
• Distribute reprints of your article to clients, prospects, and referral sources.
• Post a PDF version of your article on your website.
You might wonder: OK, the benefits are spectacular, but what can I write an article about? Here are some suggestions:
• An intriguing assignment you worked on, and the lessons you learned
• An innovative approach or method
• Analysis of a new regulation or standard
• A technique for presenting evidence in court
• A fresh viewpoint on an old topic (controversial topics are welcome)
• A dissenting opinion on an article that we published recently
• The subject of a presentation that you gave recently (or plan to give soon)
Writing a good article may seem like an overwhelming task for someone who has not been published before, or doesn’t have strong writing skills. If you have a good idea for an article, don’t let a lack of writing experience stand in your way of getting published! I will help you:
• Develop story ideas
• Get comments and suggestions from our editorial board on how to approach the topic
• Create an outline to give the article structure
• Turn a rough draft into an elegant piece of journalism
So don’t hesitate to run your story idea by me. My phone number (in Chicago) is 847-204-6848, and my e-mail address is email@example.com. I thank you in advance, and your colleagues will thank you too.
Fred Holt, M. A. (English) from University of New Jersey, specialized in teaching content writing, business, and technical communication. He is skilled in MLA, APA, and Chicago manuals of style. His work included writing, editing and proofreading Seo writing and Write Articles . He has also written many other documents, including resumes, application letters, bibliographies and also buy articles service.