Writing articles on a daily basis is the most effective way of generating good, quality traffic to your site, but you can only accomplish this feat if you are organized and create a plan beforehand. So how do you generate articles on a daily basis? Let's say you wish to create 5 articles every single day. That's five days per week, four weeks per month. That will equate to 100 articles every month, which will be a tremendous boost to the traffic you get and the hits that accumulate from your link.
Here's what you need to do:
1. First, you need to set aside some time on a daily basis. It might take you 30 minutes at the moment to draft an article, and if this is the case, you need to set aside two and a half hours for writing your articles. You need to choose the best time of day for you to carry out this exercise. I prefer to write my articles very first thing in the morning. You need to choose your best time.
2. The night before, I would suggest that you create five article titles. These titles need to be compelling. You want your readers to click on to your article title and read the content of your articles, so it is paramount that you choose your article titles wisely. Don't forget to include your keywords at the beginning of each title.
3. If you are new to writing articles, you might need to do a little research to ensure that you are including up-to-date information in your writing. It is also very important that you tell your reader what to do or show them the best way to achieve a goal. Your article needs to give valuable information to the reader.
4. At the allotted time, you should sit down and write your articles. Each article should contain an introduction after the title, the main content and the conclusion. If you could create your content so that it is in the form of a list, then it is much easier for the reader to digest the information. And finally, you need to include a bio which has a link to your website.
5. The last thing you need to do after you have created your articles is to proofread and submit them online. Choose the number of article directories you will use on a daily basis. Anywhere from one article directory to 10 is acceptable. Submit your articles online on the same day as creation so that you are continuously generating new traffic.
Do you want to learn more about article writing to build your list?
Download my free ebook here: Tips To Article Writing
Janet Cole is a powerful coach and online mentor. She has over 370 articles in print and has published 4 ebooks.
Read more about article writing here: http://www.online-success-shortcuts.com/Articles/ArticleMarketing-2.htm