Article writing and marketing requires your commitment. You can't write one or a few articles, submit them to article directories and just wait to see the results. It doesn't work that way. However, you can make the process easier by following these steps.
1. List one topic you want to focus about. This is the niche of your business. It is okay to be broad at the moment. Next, you want to choose a subtopic to focus on. You will explore all the topic that is available in this subtopic before going to the next.
2. Your individual target market. Focus on your target market, but instead of the entire market at once, imagine an individual who represents the entire market.
3. Pick a topic for your article. It is best if you can divide the sections in the article into different points. A 7-tip article is a perfect example.
4. Write the points down. You want to create a skeleton for the article first so you know what should be in there.
5. Start expounding on each point. Do it one at a time. In most cases, 2-3 sentences are enough. Resist the temptation to include too much information. Leave it for the next article.
6. Add intro and closing paragraphs. Two or three paragraphs total at the begining and end of the article are enough. Each of them can be one to three sentences.
7. You're done. Now you reach the finish line, it's time to proof-read your article and submit to article directories.
Now on to your next article!
Do you want to learn the secrets about article writing? I drive 5,238 unique visitors to my site each month, and I'll show you how to do it.
Download your free article marketing strategy plus 2 free article templates (you can use this to write articles in 20 minutes or less) and other goodies in the “Net Marketing Start-Up Kit" from http://successloop.com/templates.html