Writing short articles and submitting them to the article directories can be the first step to writing an ebook or even a traditional book. If you have always wanted to write but did not know how to get started, article writing may be for you. Here are 7 tips on how to use an article writing template to get you started on your way to a career in writing on the internet and more.
- Choose the template that appeals to you the most. I typically use the 7 tips template because I can write and submit an article using this format in less than one hour.
- Write your article on the topic you wish to specialize in. You want to provide good, solid information to the people who will read your article after it is published.
- Use your keywords in the title of the article. Keywords are words that the readers you are hoping to reach will type in when they are searching for more information on the topic. For example, in this article I am using the keywords “article writing" to help find the people I am trying to reach.
- Write as many articles as you can so that you will reach more people. Each article will be geared towards finding your target audience and turning the readers first into prospects, and then into clients.
- Start a blog and post your articles on the blog. You must change these blog posts about 25% from what the article is so that you will not be posting duplicate content on the internet. You want to get credit for everything you write to build your online business more quickly.
- Turn your articles and blog posts into audio recordings and other products. People learn in different ways so you want to reach everyone you possibly can.
- Continue this process over and over.
Follow these 7 tips and you will be on your way to writing success. Using templates will make your writing go faster and be easier for readers to enjoy.
And now I invite you to download two free article writing templates by visiting http://www.WriteArticlesWithJeffHerring.com and get started with writing articles online and building a business on the internet.