Public speaking is a great opportunity for you to get your name out to others and to make more money than you ever thought possible. One way to do this is by having products available to sell at the back of the room. Here are some tips on how to do this to maximize your profit from speaking to others.
- Decide ahead of time what items you will make available for sale. You may want to have packages available at two or three different price points so that everyone will be able to get something from you to serve their future needs.
- Make sure you have people who will help you to make these sales. You want to be ready with order forms and products so that no one goes away empty-handed who wanted to purchase from you.
- Make an offer that will only be good through the end of the day. That way people will be encouraged to take action right away and not put it off until later. If you give the audience members an offer they can't refuse, you will make more sales right away.
- Don't use a PowerPoint slide presentation unless you have material that must be shown on a big screen. Audiences are tired of having speakers read the slides to them. They want you to talk to them and give them information they can use immediately in their business.
- Look people in the eye while you are making your speech. This will give people the feeling that you are honest and trustworthy.
Follow these tips and your speeches and presentations will be better and make you more money. Learning from a professional speaker will also give you an advantage.
I invite you to learn more tips, techniques and methods to improve your public speaking by visiting http://www.PublicSpeakingForYourBusiness.com and find out what the professional speakers do to make more money when they speak in front of an audience.