You want to make things exciting for your reader. You want them to continue reading through the sales letter. To do this you need to keep them excited and interested enough. Below is 5 very popular but effective words and phrases that sell over and over.
1. Exchange It For. This phrase will help build the integrity of your business. It will help your customer to not feel trapped. They will feel even if they spend the money they still have a choice. This is a huge key in building the trust of your readers.
2. Excess Of. You want to see a phrase that will propel your bank account, this is the one. Its going to make your visitors want to buy. It gives them a clear picture of what they are getting.
3. Exciting Adventure. People are going to get excited, they are going to admire the fact that their business opportunity or product will send them on an adventure. Doing this is going to inflate your bank account like you wouldnt believe. It also gets your prospects excited enough to not want to wait but rather gets them pulling out their credit cards.
4. Excessively. This word is kind of tricky but is still great in the scheme of things when used in context. It will do wonders in building your team.
5. Exciting. Well what can I say about this word. If you write stuff that sounds exciting, your prospects are going to be excited. If you can get them excited then you will be laughing all the way to the bank.
Dale and Blair are the founders of The Unity Team. They take great pride in being able to work with each and everyone of their teammates. You can check their website at http://www.work-at-home-business.us/ or check out one of their many blogs at http://toolsfortraffic.blogspot.com/