We have solution for everybody!
We have great shopping experience, just tell us what's on your shopping list and we'll pay for your shopping using cards accepted by all merchants. You're free to buy from EU retailers online or any wholesalers. You can now shop with the many EU merchants who do not accept non-EU credit cards.
Let´s shop in Europe and ship across the world with us
SHIPTRONITE is the EU leader in package and mail forwarding. We have great experience in servicing international consumers, businesses and expatriates. SHIPTRONITE forwarding services eliminate the difficulties when purchasing from EU retailers (many EU retailers do not ship internationally). We are able provides you with a real EU address. It is not only a Post Office box, but your own real street address that all EU retailers will accept as a valid shipping destination. We consolidate all your purchases and other mail into one shipment. This saves you the international shipping costs of having each package sent individually.
Enjoy more savings with our EU shopping Directory
Everyday, you will get updates on the latest sales and promotions happening at your favourite online stores. You'll never miss another sale again.
If you want to shop online in the European Union, we make everything possible, easy and economical. You’ll find ways to save on the cost of shipping from the merchant to your EU address.
SHIPTRONITE’s assisted purchase service makes online shopping simple and fast.
With SHIPTRONITE you can now get what you want from the merchant you want to get it from.
Have you ever found yourself in the position where:
The shopping site or auction only accepts EU credit cards
The shopping site you wish to order from does not ship to an international address
The shopping site you wish to order from has high international shipping rates
You don’t have your credit card details at the time of making the purchase
SHIPTRONITE offers an assisted purchase service that enables you to purchase items from EU websites without having a EU credit card.
If you are a SHIPTRONITE customer, you can send us a summary of your order, the website where you need the order placed, send us money via Paypal or wire tranfer, and we will take care of the rest. We will place the order for you using a EU credit card and have the order shipped to your SHIPTRONITE account, where you will be notified and have full control over the shipment once it arrives in your mailbox.
We charge 10% of the total order value as our fee for this service. The minimum charge for an assisted purchase order is 8 EURO. The Assisted purchase service may require wire transfer depending on the total cost of the order.
Now get exactly what you want, from the website you want to order from, worry free.
SHIPTRONITE - we are shopping, we are shipping.
Prohibited items list
1. Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
2. Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
3. Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
4. Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints , surveillance equipment.
5. Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds.
7. Perishable foods
8. Animals and products made with animal skins (furs)
10. Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to 100 EURO maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of 100 EURO carriage limit is uninsured and Member assumes all risk of loss above such limit
11. Lottery tickets and gambling devices
12. Prescription and/or veterinary medication
13. *** ography
14. Lock picking devices
15. Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official Government Issue.