I build most of my lists with article marketing as the primary strategy. It is simple the fastest and most economical strategy for building a list of gold.
So while you are creating a list, how do you consistently make money from that list? Here are five strategies for consistently monetizing your list.
1. Shepherd your list - This is another way to take very good care of the people on your list. When they trust you they will listen to you and buy from you. When a recent big product launch came out, many of my list members emailed me to ask me what I thought of the product. It's an honor to be asked that in my book.
2. Share with them - Provide your list with good information for free. You become a trusted advisor when you are clearly helping your list members achieve their goals.
3. Create an information empire - The more information you have, the more your list members can buy. Of course I realize this tip is not rocket science, buy very many internet marketers forget it and very few use it. You want to remember it and use it.
4. Ask them to buy - Ask your list members to buy. When you have become a trusted advisor they will listen to you and buy from you. Ask the first time if you are just starting out, and then ask again. Research shows that if you ask your list in week one to buy a new product of yours and you get 50 sales, when you ask again the next week, you will get approximately 50% of the original sales, or in this case 25 more sales. That's 25 more sales by simply asking for them.
5. Repeat the process - Don't just use these tips once and think you have done your job. You need to be consistently working on these five steps to make money with your list of gold.
Bonus Tip - Get your free step-by-step formula for crafting a list building article when you go to http://www.ListBuildingArticleTemplate.com and use the free text and audio tutorial waiting for you there.
From Jeff Herring - The Article Marketing Guy and List Building Gold Secrets.