Article writing can be an incredible way to develop leads, exposure, and traffic online, when done correctly. One thing that is important to the internet marketer using articles is that article writing is different when you are just trying to get the click to your web site, than when you are trying to teach someone something substantial.
In this article, I will show you a simple method for writing easy articles that compel readers to click, that give them just enough info to see that you know what you are talking about, but not so much they don’t need you. At the end of this article, I offer some free ebooks that will teach you even more on this topic – do not be afraid to check them out.
So how do you do it? Here is my 5 step process for easy, simple to write articles:
1) Choose a keyword around which you want to write. Write your title using that keyword first (look at the title to this article for an example).
2) Create an easy list of to-do steps that your reader can use to do whatever your title says you are going to teach them. Write 1-2 sentences about each step.
3) Create an introductory paragraph which explains to the reader why they need your steps.
4) Create a compelling bio that just demands to be clicked – check out mine at the end of this article.
5) Finish your article with one line that tells people what to do to get better at whatever it is you have written about, like this:
The next step is to write your next article. Do it now – and use my steps exactly.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 700 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.