Without a coach to guide you, you may make expensive mistakes in buying what you don't need to get your book out to your audience.
Not all books will make the Amazon top seller list. Not all of you will make it on Oprah or other top TV show. In fact, less than 2% win at these games.
You already know that traditional publishers don't promote you much. It's all up to you, and it's scary. Maybe you don't know that most POD authors do not make money on their books.
Stop Throwing Away Your Book Promotion Money!
1. Don't get 2000 of your print book copies made if you can't sell them within a few months. They will sit in storage and lose value each month.
2. Don't go for improbable Big Promise programs. Best Seller on Amazon. Big Dollars from radio shows. Hugely priced publicists. These plans usually make only the presenters rich. The sad reality is that authors don't like marketing or feel incapable. Eternal hope entices them to follow the best ad copy and sign up. What's a few thousand dollars, when they “might" make it big.
Spend your Book Promotion Money on Tried and True Online Book Marketing
1. You invest only a little in the how to books, coaching and programs. (under $500, even less)
2. You promote from your home-based office (free)
3. You spend money to get the word out through article marketing. (free except for your assistant's costs)
4. You sell much more on your own book web site and the costs are low. ($500 for a book web site) 5. You educate your self with low-cost teleclasses and coaching. to know benefits and sales copy language as well as other promotion. ($39.95-$300) 6. Online promotion makes you known throughout the world. This brings 1000s of targeted visitors each day to your web site.
Hearing the same sad story over and over again, as a book and internet marketing coach, I only wish authors got more education before they leaped into expensive solutions that bring them limited success. Go with someone who offers solid how to information, that does not just promote during their teleclass. Use someone who gives solid information and resources to get you to your goals fast. Talk with someone who has walked the talk with his/her own writing and submitting articles for financial success.
Be cautious how you spend your money for your book project. Maybe like me, you can do it all for little time and money, and make a fabulous life time income too.
Book and Internet Marketing Coach, Judy Cullins, can help you build credibility and clients, sell a lot of books, and make maximum profits. Author of 13 books including Write your eBook or Other Short Book Fast and The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Targeted Web Traffic" Get her free eBook “20 High Octane Book Writing and Marketing Tips" and two free monthly ezines at http://www.bookcoaching.com