Self defense products are the furthest things from the minds of many women today. They go along with their routines either not thinking that they can help themselves in time of trouble, or not thinking trouble will come. The truth is that a large percentage of women will face violence in their lifetimes. There are many advantages in owning self defense items to help them protect themselves from harm.
1. Self defense weapons can be ready in case of an emergency. If you buy women's self defense items, you will probably not use them every day. You will most likely keep them on hand just in case something terrible happens. If you purchase self defense items ahead of time, you will not be caught wondering how you will get out of the situation. You will be able to take your self defense into your own hands.
2. Self defense products can make you feel safer going to and coming from work. You may work early mornings or late nights. Coming and going in the dark presents a vulnerability to attackers lurking in parking garages and in stairwells. Well-applied pepper sprays will prevent an attack from taking place in many cases.
3. You can feel safer in the outdoors when you carry women's self defense products. It is not uncommon for unsavory characters to hide along jogging trails or around parks, just waiting for unsuspecting victims. You can buy stun guns just made for outdoor activities, some designed to fit around your knuckles. They make it easy for you to protect yourself. You need not be confined to an indoor treadmill because you fear the possibility of an attacker.
4. You might want to use self defense items in defense of your home. Hidden spy cameras can show you what is going on when you step out for work or a social event. In the case of criminal activity, you can call in the authorities and even provide them video proof. If you have a break-in while you are at home, you can use tasers to immediately stop your attacker, giving you enough time to escape and call police.
5. You can protect your loved ones using women's self defense products. Self defense weapons will certainly help you help yourself. However, it is also important to remember that they can be used to rescue those who depend on you. Mothers can fend off someone who is trying to attack their children by using stun guns or tasers.
6. Special self defense products make it easy to surprise attackers. Some pepper sprays are designed to come out of lipstick-style canisters or containers that look like beautiful rings. There are stun guns in the shapes of cell phones and flash lights. Your attacker will not know what hit him until it is too late.
Perhaps the biggest advantage to buying women's self defense products is that they are far less expensive than the cost of being attacked. An assailant might stop at putting you in the hospital, or he might not stop until even a hospital will do you no good. All in all, self defense weapons give you advantages that are vital to your safety.
Jack Krohn is the author of over 350 articles, 15 websites and is a leading author of Home Security Articles. He owns SECURITY SOLUTIONS a one stop resource that provides solutions and answers for all your self defense and home security problems.
More information about self defense products can be found at SELF DEFENSE PRODUCTS
Find out what is going on when you are not around with a HIDDEN SPY CAMERA