We all know travel isn't cheap nowadays. Even so, you can take thrilling bus tour of the Grand Canyon for an affordable price. You can easily book seats below the standard retail price. I will tell you how to do it.
Simply use promo codes along with a couple of simple money saving strategies and you will save a bundle!
Tour Options Available
Bus tours pull out of Vegas at about 7 in the morning, 365 days a year. These are day long tours and you arrive back in Vegas after 8 p. m. You can take a West Rim or a South Rim bus tour, but no buses go to both rims.
Snag 10% Savings
Promo codes are short term coupons offered by tour companies when they need to fill all the seats on a bus tour. These codes are usually a long string of letter and numbers you redeem when you buy your tickets, and they can save around 10% off the usual price of the tour.
Think about it. Simply using a coupon code on your tour is a great deal. You'll get to book a fantastic tour at awesome savings. But when you use your coupon code online and get the lower Internet price, you can save even more.
The lowest tour prices are found online, they are much less than buying your tickets by phone or in person. In my experience, buying online can be as much as 25% cheaper even without a coupon code. So the smart thing to do is buy your tickets online to get the low Internet rate and use a promo code to get the lowest price possible.
I mentioned earlier that coupon codes are usually offered to boost ticket sales for certain bus tours, but lately I've been coming across some codes that can be used with all types of Grand Canyon tours, including these:
- Bus tours to the West Rim that include access to the chilling Skywalk that lets you walk 70 feet past the edge of the rim on a glass sidewalk 4000 feet above the canyon floor.
- The incredibly popular West Rim bus tour package that includes a chopper flight to the canyon bottom and a rafting trip down the Colorado River.
- A bus tour that goes from Las Vegas to the South Rim.
Using The Codes
It is not at all hard to use a promo code for your trip. Once you have chosen the tour you want, follow the steps below:
1. Select the date and time of your tour
2. Enter the number in your party
3. Click on the submit button
The page you'll be taken to confirms your information and displays a link where you can enter your discount code. It is that easy!
Two Other Money-Saving Strategies
You can save money even if you don't have any valid bus coupon codes. Here are two ways to do it:
1. Buy online, direct from the tour company. Tour companies have the best deals available, they are lower priced than you will find on Expedia, Priceline, or Viator. You'll need to complete your purchase online in order to qualify for the special Internet discount and use your bus coupon code.
2. Get tickets in advance. Buying tickets in advance saves you money, but it also allows you to have the widest choice in tours and times. I usually recommend booking at least a week ahead.
I sincerely hope you save money on your bus tour by using this information on promo codes and my two money-saving strategies. Remember to book early, buy online, and use a promo code. That way you will get the absolute best deal on a fantastic trip to the Grand Canyon.