Contrary to popular belief, the 2,000-island archipelago that we know as the Bahamas is geographically located in the Atlantic Ocean and not the Caribbean Sea. Millions flock to the islands every year because of the outstanding climate, tasty cuisine, watersports, and to enjoy the island lifestyle. It is also an extremely popular setting for weddings and/or honeymoons which is why so many individuals in the past have felt that the Bahamas are the perfect honeymoon package and setting for starting their lives as a married couple.
For newly married couples looking for the perfect honeymoon package, the Bahamas are one of the most romantic destinations in the world as it is an exotic location set within a year-round tropical climate. There are a number of luxurious hotels and resorts to choose from with Acklins, Harbor, and Nassau Islands being the more popular destinations of the group. So if your idea of the perfect honeymoon package entails enjoying the beaches, making sand castles, and suntanning you will have no problem rejuvenating yourself and relaxing.
On the other hand, if you’re a more active couple and your idea of the perfect honeymoon package includes exploring the islands and the natural beauty surrounding you, you’ll have the opportunity to spend hours doing this. You also have the choice of enjoying a number of different watersports including diving, fishing, parasailing, sailing, water skiing, and wind surfing. The area is filled with some amazing attractions and sights such as numerous species of birds, flora and fauna, and underwater caves.
The following is a list of some helpful tips that will help you plan out your perfect honeymoon package in the Bahamas and have the best experience possible filled with a lifetime of memories:
• Determine what your budget is when planning your stay in the Bahamas. Your budget will help you select the best options for the perfect honeymoon package.
• Search online and make a list of the different hotels and resorts you might be interested in and then consult with a travel agent regarding these different destinations.
• Decide whether or not you want to stay at an all-inclusive resort as many individuals feel that this is the way to create the perfect honeymoon package in the Bahamas.
• If you have a tight budget, consider taking your honeymoon during the off-season when prices are more affordable.
• Do a little research about the island cultures and traditions so that you know more about where you are going.
• Whether the perfect honeymoon package entails a lot of activities or just relaxing, you should always research hotels and resorts that cater to these elements.
In addition to the all-inclusive Bahamas honeymoon packages that are available, there are other options to consider. Instead of the all-inclusive format, you might consider a more private setting for your perfect honeymoon package in the Bahamas. For the newly married couple that wants to enjoy privacy and seclusion during their honeymoon in the Bahamas, the luxury of the private resort is just the ticket.