Puerto Vallarta is genuinely lovely. You would have a great time in this classy and gracious city with its numerous beaches, galleries, and restaurants. Some of the world's finest accommodations are also in Mexico such as the Grupo Mayan hotels. The Mayan Palace is part of the Grupo Mayan resorts based in Puerto Vallarta. Listed below are several places that you should not forget to visit when you are in Puerto Vallarta:
1. Casa Kimberley. The Casa Kimberly is a favorite tourist attraction in Puerto Vallarta. This was Elizabeth Taylor's former home and it was given to her by Richard Burton as a birthday present. This home is set on a 24,000 square foot land and it also has 9 bedrooms as well as 11 baths. Some of this estate had become a bed & breakfast, but you would still be able to tour its other areas.
2. The Banderas Bay. Banderas when translated to English means banners or flags. Banderas Bay is the country's biggest bay, which presents a broad view that could reach 30 miles long from one end to the other. This is where you could engage in some water sport activities such as fishing, diving and surfing.
3. Our Lady of Guadalupe Cathedral. Puerto Vallarta's distinguishing landmark is this cathedral as well as the immaculate gold crown seen on top of its structure. This is where the Catholic devotees congregate. There is a festival here that lasts for 12 days every December to honor La Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe. You would be able to take pleasure in the exquisiteness of its hand-carved columns, adorned moldings and other fine details in the cathedral's interiors.
4. Malecon. This waterfront boardwalk is approximately one mile long and it presents an ideal place for you to take a leisurely walk while soaking up the splendor of Puerto Vallarta's landscape. It is a festive place that is always busy and it offers plenty of daytime and nighttime shows for everyone.
5. Marina Vallarta. This is the biggest and most elegant marina in all of Mexico. Marina Vallarta is bounded by a boardwalk, shops, restaurants, luxury hotels, condos, shopping malls, art galleries, as well as a golf course. With all the interesting places that you could find in Marina Vallarta, you would definitely have fun here.
6. Playa de los Muertos. When translated, it would stand for the Dead Man's Beach. However, its gloomy name is by no means a reflection of the actual beauty of the beach. This is a popular beach with tourists and families alike because of its gentle waves.
7. Los Arcos. This is an impressive rock formation which is transformed as Puerto Vallarta's National Underwater Park. It is also an eco-preserve park and it is deemed to be one of the best diving spots here. You could also observe the marine life through scuba diving, snorkeling or you could also join an underwater tour in a glass bottom boat.
Puerto Vallarta truly provides a vast array of attractions to keep everyone entertained. It offers cultural displays, exhilarating forest day trips, and beautiful beaches. Do not fret about your accommodation in Mexico because Grupo Mayan hotels abound in the country. The Grupo Mayan hotels and resorts would present you with an opportunity to simply enjoy your holiday. You should expect your Puerto Vallarta trip to be relaxing, exciting and completely fabulous.
In search of a memorable vacation? Take the time off to go on a Puerto Vallarta holiday. You would definitely have some unforgettable experiences here. If you desire to stay at Mexico's premier accommodation, the Grupo Mayan hotels and resorts would be able to help you out. If you're hungry to know more of them, drop by http://www.vacationheaven.us