If you're getting ready to tie the knot, you might be trying to decide where to go for your honeymoon. There are so many options available that you may be feeling bewildered. But not to worry! We've done the work of finding the best honeymoon destinations for you - from a romantic cruise to Hawaii to an excitement packed theme park vacation in Florida. We polled over 300 newlyweds and found out where they went, what they did, and what they liked and disliked so that we could present to you our top five honeymoon destinations.
1. Cruise to Hawaii: It's pretty obvious that even more romantic and wonderful than a trip to Hawaii is a Hawaiian cruise! Most of the newlyweds loved their cruise to Hawaii, citing the following as the best features of their Hawaiian honeymoon cruises: the reasonable price, the vast array of activities to participate in aboard a cruise, and of course, the romance.
2. All-inclusive Hawaii resorts: This is now a better option than ever because the cost of all-inclusive tropical resorts has fallen to be lower than ever before. A survey of newlyweds raved about the service, food, and many different activities on their recent Hawaii honeymoon to such resorts in Hawaii. The newlyweds also responded positively to the fact that they had pre-paid for the entire Hawaii vacation and didn't have to spend anything at all once they were there.
3. Florida: Perhaps Florida isn't the first place that comes to mind when considering the perfect honeymoon vacation destination, but many newlyweds have chosen it because it's so affordable, often due to package deals, and it also has excellent dining choices. There are wonderful opportunities for a fun honeymoon at one of the theme park property resorts where luxury, activity and fun are all in one place.
4. Paris: For honeymooners with a bit more to spend, why not tour romantic Paris? Several of our newlyweds gushed about how much they enjoyed the sightseeing, eating in sidewalk cafes, visiting the Eiffel tower, and touring the French countryside. Since Paris is alive with excitement night and day, active honeymooners particularly enjoyed their vacation destination.
5. Mexico: Honeymooning in Mexico in a cabin on the beach is very affordable, and newlyweds can enjoy telling memories of peaceful relaxation in the sand, gorgeous scenery and fantastic meals and shopping, all enjoyed without breaking the bank.
There are hundreds of potential destinations, and deciding between them can leave you feeling a bit overwhelmed. Have no fear - we're ready to help you narrow down your honeymoon choices. A cruise to Hawaii is a no-brainer. If there is anything more fantastic and romantic than a trip to Hawaii, it would be a Hawaiian cruise! All-inclusive Hawaii resorts are now a better option than ever because the cost of all-inclusive tropical resorts has fallen to be lower than ever before. Hawaiian honeymoon cruises are the best way to spend your honeymoon.