Here are some tips to take along with you to Vegas. Have a great time!
1. Tipping to get a better room? Try using the Twenty Dollar Trick. When you get to the front desk you can simply slip the front desk clerk a $20 bill along with your credit card. You then ask are there any complimentary upgrades available? The front desk clerk will then check and if there are none, they will return your $20.00. Well they should anyway. This trick is designed to get you a room upgrade at that moment when you check in by slipping the clerk a $20 bill. Remember: There is nothing wrong about offering a tip. However you do have some hotels who have a policy that may discourage employees from taking tips. Do you think many employees will take the $20? You will be surprised. This trick has been going on many years at Las Vegas Hotels. I have not heard any complaints yet.
2. Want to receive celebrity treatment? Visit the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino at their celebrity style salon. They have worked with Britney Spears, Jon Bon Jovi, Nikki Hilton and many others. The name of the salon is called Brannon Hair. You can get a fabulous personal salon treatment there. Yes, you will get the celebrity treatment.
3. Luxury pays every night. Book a room at a participating Marriott Hotel and Resort. If you pay with your American Express Card, you will receive reward cards valued at $50 for each night up to 5 nights. Yes up to $250 in reward cards. This expires in December 2007. Check into this.
4. Want to avoid a convention at Las Vegas Hotels? Check your bags when you arrive at the hotel. Then go to a pay phone or your cell mobile phone and call the hotel. Ask them to confirm your reservation. You will then give them your credit card number. This should help you avoid those convention check ins.
5. This great tip is an easy way to avoid any excess room charges. Don't try to charge anything to your hotel room. You can save money by not paying for something you did not order if it was charged. A hotel can easily make this mistake. What most travelers do is just sign and pay without even looking at the list. Think about paying cash for room service. At least when you get the room bill, you will know that any extra charges for items is not yours. Easier control of your bill. Sometimes those room charges can be very confusing. Just making life a little easier.
Looking for the best cheap las vegas hotels are available. Gorgeous places to stay. Enjoy