Vacation can be expensive, but they don’t have to be. Yeah, that’s right. If you plan it right, you can save big money and have fun at the same time. Here are some tips that you can help you save money on vacation.
1) You should rent a car on your vacation. Car renting may seem like expensive expense. However, it will actually save you money. Using the airport shuttle can cost you a fortune. If you plan to go far on your vacation, renting car will save your car from extra wear and tear on your own car. Car dealers usually give discount coupons during vacation. If you plan ahead, it will help you save big.
2) If you have a big family, you may want to eat where they give free breakfast for kids. Many restaurants are friendly to kids. Check them out.
3) Pack your own lunch. You can save a lot of money, if you bring food from home. Sometime you may only need fresh fruit and jelly sandwich.
4) Use the coupons. Some hotels give discount coupon for food and attractions. Find out about them. When you read local newspapers, keep your eyes open for them.
5) If you have toddler, bring your own stroller. Some attractions charge you money for it.
6) Bring your own water bottles. You will probably feel thirsty on your trip. Some attraction will allow you to refill free water.
7) Make your reservations. Many airlines and hotels will give you discounts for online booking.
Check Out More Articles:
Thailand Travel Info Buddy Tour Guide , Retirement Marriage Visa Thailand , Thailand Travel Info Attraction