Why is it so important to put on a bra properly? A bra put on incorrectly can dig into your breasts, leave marks on your shoulders and ribs and much more. It's debatable whether or not the physical pain and discomfort you go through is worse than the mental anguish caused by constantly readjusting yourself throughout the day while you're at school, in the board room or trying to look alluring for that special someone. To put all those worries to rest, here are “The Virtues of Putting on a Bra Properly, " it:
1. Gives your girls cleavage
2. Utter support
3. Clear comfort all day
4. Keeps rogue straps in place
5. Looks amazing under and out of clothes
6. Makes you feel good and when that happens you automatically look good too
Our friends at the Rigby & Peller boutique in London (Corsetiere to the Queen of England) recently advised me how to put on a bra properly to achieve the best results. The directions are as follows:
1. Bend over and scoop breasts into cups
2. Hook bra in back
3. Ensure straps aren't twisted
4. With one hand hold down the base of the bra cradle (near the far edge of the cup). With the other hand scoop the outer edge of your breast up, gently lifting breast up and filling out the cup
6. Repeat on the other side
7. Check. Repeat any step if needed
Voila! You're finished and you're breasts have never looked better!
Now that you know how to put a bra on properly, go try it out. You'll be amazed at what a few little steps can do in making you look and feel amazing in your lingerie!
Gayvin Powers is a writer and lingerie guru. I've been addicted to finding gorgeous lingerie ever since I bought my first hideous training bra. If I'm not dreaming about lingerie, I'm perusing stores for it, seeking it online or designing it. I just can't get enough!