Well the holiday season is coming up on us pretty soon, the time has come to go shopping. When it comes to shopping for women, you cannot go wrong with jewelry and you can't possibly go wrong buying a pair of gold earrings. They are timepieces which can mark milestones in their lives and hold some sentimental value, as well. A great pair of gold earrings make themselves wonderful for any and all occasions, as well as any outfit in your wardrobe.
Lavish your loved one in their decadence. There are no true rules with wearing gold earrings and there is no limit to what you can do with them. An added plus is there is an earring to fit anyone's budget. You'll have no problems making them look good in gold to fit their fashion style. Here are just a few of the different styles of gold earrings available:
- If you are looking for various designs in your earrings on multiple levels then chandelier style earrings will work the best for you. You can find them in all sorts of different styles with precious or semi-precious stones in them for some added beauty and luster.
- Drop style earrings are a great piece of jewelry to wear with almost any outfit from casual to dressy. The normally only use one geometric shape hanging from the base and work very well in either a 14K yellow or white gold.
- Stylists and fashion designers can tell you that hoop earrings are the perfect earrings to complement your face no matter what its shape may be. They can be found in sizes ranging from tiny to pretty large. There are some hoop earring big enough that they touch the shoulders. The hoops can be found in different shapes from square, round or oval.
- Looking for a stylish and classic look to wear at anywhere? Look no further than the always popular gold stud earring. Step it up a notch and have a diamond stud with gold backing and you now have yourself something beautiful in jeans or a formal gown. You can find these types of studs in gold ranging from 14K to 24K all at a reasonable price as well.
- Have you ever thought about wearing two tone earrings with both yellow and white gold? It's beauty is something to behold. Because of the two tones popularity, jewelers are starting to sell tri-color designs mixing together rose and white gold with an 18K yellow gold. It's easy to grow your jewelry collection with these different types of earrings made from blending.
- 14K gold threader earrings are a nice style that not only looks fashionable but is also so easy to slip into pierced ears that they are a joy to wear. This is because of the use of the threader from which it gets its name. It basically is a long bar which feeds the earring into the hole of your ear. All you have to do is pull the earring through your ear to point you want and you're ready to shine.
- Half-hoop earrings are growing in popularity because they look so much like a hoop earring but with the weight on your ear lobes of a complete hoop earring. If you plan on buying a pair, do so in 14K gold. It's brilliance can't be beat.
- Anytime you get the chance to wear gold earrings make sure they are highlighted with vibrant diamonds or some other precious stone. You'll instantly make yourself look like a famous movie star.
Get immediate payment from GOLDPAQ when you sell scrap jewelry and broken gold items. We help people like you sell scrap gold , unwanted gold and precious metals without leaving the secure environment of home. Our free service gives you cash for gold . Visit us at www.goldpaq.com .