As Diwali is just around the corner, we all are ready to pick up some mind-blowing gifts for our near and dear ones. And right on time, we bring you a complete list of top 10 best Diwali gift ideas for 2013. The dazzling gifts will definitely add more spark to the festive season for your friends and family in India.
So let us dig out the best 10 Diwali gift ideas 2013.
10. Watches: Nothing is like setting up a pair of watches or a particular timepiece in gift wrap to be sent to India to your dear ones on the festive season. For those who want to give something truly exclusive and precise, watch can be a perfect choice. Watches can be easily found in any online gift stores at a vast range of prices and designs. Moreover, this gift can be given to both male and female friends or relatives. So as per your budget and choice, you can definitely pick watches as your Diwali gifts.
9. Trendy Apparels: We all love to dress well, especially, on such special festivals. So sending some nice trendy clothes absolutely make wonderful gift. Also, you will never go out of options when it's about choosing clothes for men and women. All you need to know is the size, age, and likes or dislikes of the person.
8. Jewellery: These days, jewelleries are pretty popular as online Diwali gifts. Many online gift sites now offer reliable pure gold, silver, diamond, as well as junk jewelleries as gift items. Hence you can definitely try this exclusively precious gift to someone very close to your heart. Choose a site of good repute and your work is done.
7. Perfume: Dressing well remains incomplete without a fascinating perfume. So if you are trying the best to send Diwali gifts to India this year then perfumes can be a superior choice for one and all. Choose from the wide collection of precious foreign fragrances, but know the person's likes first as a wrong choice here can turn disastrous.
6. Silver Puja Items or Thalis: Diwali is not only a festival, but it is one of the most significant religious occasion too where deities are worshipped. So if you are trying to find the best online Diwali gifts for your pious family then look nowhere and go for the beautiful silver puja items or special Diwali thali set.
5. Sweets and Dry-fruits: Diwali is a national celebration. It's a social event too where families gather, meet, and have fun together. So if you are going to miss the get-togethers then fill it up by sending traditional Indian sweets and dry-fruits as your online Diwali gifts.
4. Firecrackers: Now, you have come to the stage where you know nothing can compare to this item. Firecrackers are synonymous with Diwali. Without those out of the world creations, the celebration of Diwali will thoroughly remain stale. So send your family and friends loads of firecrackers and set their festivity ablaze.
3. Home Decor: You should send Diwali gifts to India that will serve some purpose of your dear ones. Therefore, sending beautiful home decor items like wall hangings or door hangings which are also considered as auspicious part of Diwali celebration, can make absolute sense.
2. Silver coins: Being an auspicious ceremony, Diwali holds a great place for those who are into business. On this day, people start businesses afresh, hence sending Lakshmi Ganesha silver coins can be worth it. You may also send it to your loved ones in India.
1: Diwali Diyas: If you want to send Diwali gifts to India as something very exclusive for this festival then go for the earthen lamps or diyas. Let's make it a “Festival of Light".
About the author:
The author Vineet Thakur writes for Gifts2IndiaOnline.com, an online gifting portal through which one can send gifts to India online. Gifts2IndiaOnline.com helps the non-residential Indians to connect to their friends and family and send gifts to India on behalf of them on special occasions. Send a gift to India through this online gift shop and send your love.