If you are the kind of person who loves temporary tattoos or body arts, getting a Jagua tattoo might be an ideal option for you. One thing that you truly need to appreciate about these tattoos is that they are made to last for a span of between ten to fifteen days. The good thing is that the tattoo fades off with time and by the end of this duration, you will not be able to see any traces of the tattoo or signs that the tattoo existed in the first case. In that case therefore, if you love temporary tattoos and Henna is not your kind of thing, getting a Jagua tattoo might be a great option for you.
Many people have never really understood how the Jagua tattoo can be created. Well, these temporary body arts are created through the use of Jagua gel. This product was first used in the area around the Amazon rainforest. However, over the past couple of years, millions of people all over the world have adopted its use and that is why you will come across many people with the Jagua tattoo all over the place. Again, if you want to come up with a Jagua tattoo using Jagua gel, it is actually possible for you to purchase the gel from internet stores with utmost effectiveness and ease.
How to Create an Awesome Jagua Tattoo
Whenever you are creating a Jagua tattoo, there are some definite steps which you need to follow through. This is the case that applies for Henna applications and other types of body art. Again, you don’t necessarily have to be a body art artist for you to gain the desired results. If you are a little bit creative, the process is actually quite simple for you to follow through. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
• You need to clean up the part of your skin that you will need to apply the Jagua tattoo design using warm water and soap. The soap helps to ensure you get a perfect clean and therefore the Jagua gel will produce the right results.
• You also have to piece the nozzle depending on the size of the line that you need when you are coming up with the Jagua tattoo design. This will enable you to achieve the desired results. You can also make good use of the nozzle in order to achieve multiple applications.
• It is advisable to also leave the paint or gel intact for some hours in order for it to attain the desired effect. This allows time for the gel to achieve the darkest color as the ultimate output.
• Once this is done, you can go ahead and peel of the paste. After that, you can wash the area gently using warm water in order to get rid of any kind of residue. You have to wash the Jagua tattoo design properly so that it is not printed on your clothes.
• Last but not least, if you want your tattoo to last for a longer period of time, you will need to desist from using lotions, baby oil, Vaseline or any kind of tanning products.