Ever walk out the door in the morning on your way to work feeling like a freshly-baked cake without the icing? Your shoes don’t go with your handbag or you couldn’t find a matching scarf even after pulling your entire wardrobe apart. So, not only must you try to get through an entire day feeling like you’re not quite put together properly, but then you’re faced with the daunting task of tidying up your bedroom when you get home.
Accessorizing introduces that personal touch and brings it all together to make you look and feel your best. Here are a few tips and reminders to help assist you with your selections:
- Suede and leather shoes, belts and handbags in neutral colors are always good choices since you can mix and match them generously amongst your attire.
- Keep things balanced by wearing beads and bangles which add color and context but try not to overdo it. For instance, too many bracelets tend to distract from the overall image, unless of course you’ll be performing your Gladiator routine at the Roman Coliseum during lunch break.
- Watches, necklaces and ear-rings should not pinch or choke. Look for gold, gold-plate or silver to prevent skin reactions.
- Clutches and Minis can be used to carry small assortments of necessities such as wallets and lipstick when stepping out for functions, dining or dancing.
- Shoulder Bags, Hobos and Satchels can store many other items for everyday use.
- Totes, Messenger Bags and Backpacks have lots of space for extra clothing and books.
- Look for durability and quality usually signified by double-stitching and stainless steel buckles, snaps, hooks and zippers.
- Wear sunglasses that provide UV-A and UV-B protection and which complement your features. Invest in a case to store them when not in use.
- Footwear, including tennis shoes and flip-flops should always fit properly and not cause foot, leg, back or neck pain. Replace or repair shoes when the soles have worn down.
- Scarves and gloves add a touch of sophistication and complete the ensemble. Several sets may be necessary due to seasonal weather conditions.
- Waterproof and condition your leather goods for optimal performance and long-lasting use. r
Learning how to accessorize is fun and easy. Be creative and unique and don’t be afraid to add vintage styles and classics to your collection. Most of all, be yourself, decorate that cake and enjoy your day!
Plus size fashions are fun and trendy too! Visit http://www.plussizegoodies.com for a large selection of online plus size clothing , lingerie and fashion accessories found online.