Life of defense and security personnel is surrounded by dangers and you never know when they are attacked from unknown quarters. They have to equip themselves with best of the weapons and shields to counter such attacks. Security personnel performing their duties in the sensitive areas or the soldiers defending the national boundaries keep their life on stake to give peaceful sleep to their countrymen.
Soldiers and security personnel are exposed to different types of attacks and stabs is one of them. The ranges of protection wear provide protection to them against such attacks and stab proof vest serves the purpose.
We are discussing here different benefits provided by a stab proof vest:
- • Concealable: The stab proof vest should is designed in such a way that it conceals fully the complete upper part of the body.
- • Protective Foam: The vest has the protective foam that ensures comfort with safety to the wearer.
- • Spine and Organs Shield: The stab proof vest is designed in such a way that it gives desired support to the vital organs of the body. The shied to spine and organs is more imperative that this vest provide.
- • Weather Resistant: The anti-stab vest has the property of resistant different weather impacts. It ensures that the wearer is not affected with hot and humid climate, rain, or cold and allows the person to perform his/her duty even in the extreme weather.
- • Shelf Life: The stab proof vest has a shelf life along which it provides protection to the wearer against stabs. The span of protection should be as long as 10 years if not unlimited against the regular protection vest, which provides shelf life for mere 3-5 years.
It is advised to always resort to certified life protection products. It should be acknowledged with reputed certifying organization. Any loophole in the design and manufacturing of this product can lead to risk of life of the wearer. Hence, make sure the protection vest that you are buying has certification from the recognized bodies.
What kind of protection a stab protected vest should offer?
Here find out the common types of stab attacks that need to be countered by the stab proof vest:
- • Knife Protection
- • Blunt Protection
- • Needle Protection
- • Blade Protection
We have provided the properties of stab proof vest that are mandatory to be there. Continue to read out articles for more such information.