How do know who to trust when buying your Rainbow vacuum parts online?
I know it's easy, you just type in Rainbow vacuum parts in your favorite search engine search box and in just a second you have at your disposable a whole screen full of links to choose from. Let's see now, this one says “The World's Largest Selection of Online Rainbow Vacuum Parts, etc. etc. ". Another shouts at you “BUY YOUR RAINBOW VACUUM PARTS HERE".
You'll find all kinds of web sites that sell parts for your machine, including web sites that sell vacuum cleaner parts for all different brands such as Thermax vacuum, Kirby, Hoover, Electrolux, and Hyla to name just a few. So, how do you know which company to choose from? I'll offer my suggestions below as a common sense starting point in helping you make the right decision in choosing an online company to do business with.
Never buy your Rainbow vacuum part from a company on the web unless they meet the following criteria.
2. They have a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied.
3. They have a professional looking website.
4. They have a customer service department (As a test, try emailing their customer service department and see how long it takes for them to respond to your email and see what kind of response they give to your question).
5. Make sure there is no re-stocking fee if you return an item for refund.
6. Make sure they have a “Contact Us" page that list not only there email address but their telephone number and physical address as well (If a company only list a P. O. box or has no physical address listed I would be very careful).
7. The longer a company has been in business on the web the better.
8. Generally, online stores that have been built using Yahoo have a good customer service track record because Yahoo tracks customer responses.
9. Web sites with customer testimonies is a good sign also.
These are just a few things you should look for when making a decision on who to purchase Rainbow vacuum parts online from.
Exiee Enterprises saw a need for Rainbow vacuum parts and has been filling the need for over 5 years on the web. Exiee Enterprises is not affiliated with Rainbow vacuums or Rexair.