Holiday season is just around the corner, have you started doing your gift shopping yet? If you are planning to do some online gift shopping this season, here are some tips might save you some money.
- If buying some brand name products, use a shopping comparison site such as www.shoptoit. ca, www.bizrate.com to find the best deal.
- Look for coupon offers from coupon sites such as www.couponcraze.com, www.247malls.com before placing orders. You might find some good discount offers from these sites.
- If not in a hurry, sign-up for the email/newsletter from the shopping site, most online shopping sites offer special deals to subscribers.
- Some products are on-sale only if purchased online. Check to see if the shopping site allows you to pick the products up from a store location nearby. This way, you get the product with the sale price and save the shipping charge.
- Take advantage of the lowest price guarantee or price matching offer from some companies. These companies such as www.sears.com, www.futureshop. ca, will match the lower price you find elsewhere for an identical branded item and even beat it by a certain percentage of the difference. It makes a big difference if you are purchasing a high price tag product.
- If you shop online regularly, join some free membership sites such as BabyMint.com, ClubMom.com. You will earn cash rebates on every purchase through their sites.
- Shop ahead of time to avoid paying extra shipping charge for express delivery.
Happy holiday shopping!
Written by Mandy Kung, web editor of Miego Inc. , http://www.miego.com