You don't have to be Einstein to discover sooner or later that your dear hubby no longer enjoys shopping with you as he did during your dating days years ago. Who are you kidding? Here's the blunt reality; he never liked it in the first place! No matter how much they love you, they just can't stand shopping. It seems as though the ‘Y’ chromosome is not capable to comprehend the need for this time-wasting activity. Then comes the question, do they ever shop? Yes.
They do, quickly, in any of the nearest store at that point of time without paying much attention to price and quality and the looks of the desired product. So, below are some of the reasons why men hate shopping:
- Waste of time; men prefer to indulge themselves with activities that interest them such as sports, reading newspaper and magazines, or even helping around with household chores.
- Traffic jams; especially during the peak hours. Parking lot problem and long queue.
Can be quite a hassle
- Standing in one place for a long time is a big turn off and even more so if he's being asked ‘honey, do I look good in this'? a dozen times.
- Too many questions and queries on looks, appearance, material, origin, brand etc whereby the men folk might get into trouble if they gave the wrong answer (being too honest). And after trying a handful of various outfits the ladies leave without purchasing any one of them and the process repeats itself in the next store.
- Most women take a very long time to shop and are quite indecisive no matter how much cash is on hand.
However, fret no more girls for there's a new hyped breed of guys who enjoys shopping known as ‘metrosexuals’. More conscious about their looks and attires; these altered or revolutionized ‘Y’ chromosome in the likes of Brad Pitt, David Beckham and Sean P. Diddy Combs can be quite the shopping mates you were looking for. So, for a better life-long shopping experience, shop for a good mate first!