Ready to take your modern lifestyle to the streets? You have the modern nursery furniture, now it's time for a modern stroller! These mini status-symbols are becoming smaller, sleeker and dare I say it-more stylish! Below you find the best of the best in stroller design:
- Xplory Stroller by Stokke: With celebrity power-moms like Angelina Jolie and Courtney Cox-Arquette pushing it around town, the Xplory series from Stokke is tops. Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award in 2004 the Xplory has a lot to offer. Touted as the only stroller that elevates baby higher up and closer to Mommy, Xplory features two-way sitting and includes an array of coordinating accessories. Available in six colors, you can even coordinate it with your favorite piece of modern nursery furniture!
- Quinny Buzz Three-Wheel Stroller: A real eye-catcher, the Quinny Buzz Stroller is versatile and sporty.
This all-terrain stroller is perfect for active mothers-featuring revolutionary gas spring technology, it unfolds automatically! State of the art safety features include a parking brake, five-point padded safety harness and a removable safety bar. Optional ad-ons include the Mico Infant Car Seat from Maxi-Cosi for a complete travel system. Celebrity fans include Mariska Hargitay, Heidi Klum and Gwen Stefani.
- Bugaboo Frog Stroller: The innovative Bugaboo Frog is both functional and easy to use! This sporty stroller allows parents more room to move. The Frog has a unique flowing suspension ensuring that a child can safely lie down or sit up, however uneven the surface. Lightweight, compact and tough, the Frog is perfect for a day at the beach and an evening in the city. Celebrity fans include: Edie Falco, R&B singer Faith Evans & Heidi Klum.
- Urban Rider Next Stroller by Mutsy: Tiger Woods’ wife Elin is a fan of the Urban Rider Next Stroller by Mutsy! With its stylized hard-cased body and luxurious leather handle, this stroller is super stylish! An easily interchangeable second set of smaller front wheels converts the stroller to a front wheel swivel stroller for maximum mobility.
- Bugaboo Bee Stroller: The Bugaboo Bee doesn't look as fancy as some of its futuristic counterparts, but looks can be deceiving.
The Bugaboo Bee packs quite a powerful punch! The Bee's compact, one-piece foldable design accommodates your child from infant to toddler and with a whole slew of safety features and optional accessories you definitely get a lot of bang for your buck. Celebrity fans include Milla Jovovich, Gwen Stefani and Foo Fighters’ front man Dave Grohl.
Jamie Sward has a BA in Journalism from Indiana University. As an expert in Modern Decor and Nursery Furniture, he is dedicated to sharing his expertise with customers on All Modern Baby , a website dedicated to modern nursery furniture, decor and other top-of-the-line products designed to be both functional and stylish.