Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up

Reaching For Success With the Power of Your Mind Tips

 


Visitors: 200

You can be anything that you want to be. Right, now how many times have you heard that?

And how many times at night, feeling down and dejected, still so far from those goals you had set for yourself, do you say, this is just not true, “I have tried and tried and have not succeeded - there is nothing more left to do. "

Well, there is something more you could do. Something so simple and yet so unique, so old and well known, yet revolutionary in some way. You could unleash the power of your mind to help you not only achieve your goals but go beyond them.

Mind Power - in Simple Words

Mind Power is a simple yet extremely effective method of using the power of your subconscious mind and your subconscious thoughts to drive you and your energies towards the completion of your goals. It involves using positive thoughts, affirmations, positive visualization and many other similar techniques to tap into this power to help you seek success.

You would have read about some amazing stories of athletes, celebrities, statesmen and yes, ordinary men and women who all have had some terrible loss or tragedy. These people never gave up, even in their worst moments and went on to carve out success stories for themselves. The one common factor in all these stories would be of how strong their mental power was. Mind Control was what helped them endure their troubles; Mind Power was what enabled them to keep dreaming big.

Many studies have shown that people use only 5-10% of their mind power, which means that whatever success you enjoy today has been achieved by using only 10% of your mind power. New techniques of Mind Control and using Mind Power can help you utilize the remaining 90% to help you progress in ways you never thought possible.

Using Your Own Mind Power

Many who think they understand the potential of Mind Power almost always refer simply to positive thinking. But positive thinking is just one important aspect of the technique of Mind Control. Mental Power goes much, much more beyond positive thinking. It is a technique based on the philosophy of using Mind Power through ones thoughts and beliefs to actually bring into reality, what you dream about. It is a technique that allows you to set yourself in the most productive state of mind to achieve all your goals.

Your mind will be trained to clear itself of all doubts and negative thoughts and positive patterns will emerge that will build your self-confidence. This is done through various practical methods like Silva Mind Control techniques, hypnotism, subliminal messaging through subliminal tapes or softwares, meditation and creative visualization. You could thus plan your goals and then manifest them into reality using your Mental Power.

If you have almost given up on your goals and dreams, do not lose hope but turn to the power of your mind. Use your Mental Power to bring forth all your hidden strengths and you will find that indeed, you can be anything that you want to be!

A. Thomas Perhacs, is an Expert Author on Covert Persuasion & Hypnotic Influence. He has just re-released his best selling book, Manipulation, The Master Secrets of Covert Persuasion & Hypnotic Influence. Claim Your 45 minute audio seminar and report: http://advancedmindpower.com/mindpower_a.htm

(584)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Enhancing Brain Power Through Mind Puzzles For Career Success
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Success Attraction - Mental Power Of Your Subconscious Mind To Attract Success .

by: Marlene Shiple, Ph.D. (April 06, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Attraction)

Success Attraction - Mental Power Of Your Subconscious Mind To Attract ..

by: Marlene Shiple, Ph.D. (April 06, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Attraction)

SUCCESS Attraction - Mental POWER of Your Subconscious Mind to Attract Success! .

by: Marlene Shiple, Ph.D. (April 06, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Attraction)

SUCCESS Attraction - Mental POWER of Your Subconscious Mind to Attract Success! .

by: Marlene Shiple, Ph.D. (April 06, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Attraction)

Using the Power of the Mind For Success and Prosperity

by: Jules Hawk (June 20, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Abundance Prosperity)

Power Of Change - Reprogram Your Mind For Success

by: Uzo Onukwugha (June 03, 2007) 
(Self Improvement)

Use Mind Power – Find the Key to Your Roadblocks to Success

by: Kevin J. John (May 30, 2007) 
(Self Improvement)

The Power of the Mind Exercises to Boost Your Success

by: Dale O. (July 22, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Techniques)

Controlling Your Mind Power - Internalize Success Principles

by: Harold L Lowe (October 17, 2008) 
(Self Improvement/Motivation)

Enhancing Brain Power Through Mind Puzzles For Career Success

by: Leon Edward (April 01, 2007) 
(Business)