Think carefully when I say that ideas are the building blocks of any creative thinking process. Without ideas, you cannot go very far when trying to create something unique, inspirational, imaginative and magnificent to become a successful achiever.
Brilliant ideas were at play when Sir Isaac Newton discovered gravity, when Thomas Edison discovered the light bulb or when Albert Einstein stumbled upon the famous energy formula. It was thought provoking ideas that led to the abundant mega structures around us and it was creative ideas working their charm whenever we see successful achievers after successful achievers being churned out.
But how then do you get an influx of ideas? Are ideas even things that you can conveniently buy from your hardware store? Or are they conjured up from some magical formula you can only see in a fairy tale?
Frankly speaking, ideas are actually everywhere and all around you. They are in fact waiting in anticipation and begging for you to discover and utilise them. The onus lies on you to wisely and efficiently seek them out and use them to your best advantage.
Below are a few ways you can generate a massive influx of ideas:
1) observing your surroundings
2) observing your family and friends
3) reading materials such as books, magazines, newspapers, etc
4) admiring pictures or paintings
5) listening to inspirational sounds or music
6) watching movies, films or videos
7) surfing the Internet (in fact you can do some of the above and more through the Internet)
And definitely, much, much more ways to do so. Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and you should think or look into more ways of generating your ideas.
Anyway, it's prudent to note that it's not so important as to how many methods you try. Rather, what's important is that you benefit fully from them (even if it's just one or two methods) and constantly build up your flow of mind-blowing ideas and think of ways you can put them to practical use.
But then, you'll probably be asking, how do I put these ideas into practical use?
Well, the most obvious answer is to emulate or model after already proven successful methods especially those by successful achievers themselves.
And here I present a simple 3-step method you can utilise to get you on course to effectively do things the successful achiever way:
1) Identify and find out in detail the successful achievers’ already working/proven ideas, concepts and methods.
2) Reverse and modify them and test if your new and approved model works in the real world.
3) Constantly learn, upgrade and modify them to achieve better improvements and ultimately greater degrees of success.
So, there you have it. My simple explanation on how you can generate an influx of ideas and start your course towards becoming a successful achiever.
Mohamad Latiff is giving away his $997 Accelerated Wealth Attraction technology that is guaranteed to boost your creative thinking process and help you achieve wealth, success and happiness in 40 days or less using the Law of Attraction - FREE. Only at UltimateSecretsofSuccess.com .