Do you want to make a real difference in the world? Is there something you'd like to change - some way to find your own purpose for being on this earth?
You know, you don't have to do take-on-the-whole-world-by-yourself projects. The easiest and most effective way to change the world is for each of us to do one small kindness at a time. One kindness has a ripple effect, with far-reaching consequences you may never know about.
Below you will find five ways you can make a difference from the e-book, "101 Ways to Change the World". Many things can be done that don't cost a lot - just a small investment of your time.
1. Give anonymous surprise gifts to co-workers or friends - with a note telling them they matter. It doesn't have to be much to let them know someone cares, how about:
Every time, it will be the fun of knowing someone cares that will make their life better - just by giving a little time and thought to someone else.
2. Give away a professional service - offer it FREE once a week, twice a month or once a month to someone who needs it.
3. Form your own “Good Deed Patrol" for a fun way to change your world.
4. Respond with kindness every time someone is rude or mean to you. One lady was treated very rudely by an attendant at her gas station. She responded by taking him a plate of cookies and telling him to have a nice day. Now he goes out of his way to be nice to her. Each of us can choose to respond this way!
5. If you like to give parties, you can make an even bigger difference.
There you have it - just a few simple ideas to get you started. If these didn't spark your imagination, go to http://www.101WaysSeries.com to download a copy of the e-book, "101 Ways to Change the World". Let's start a kindness revolution!
Author Ginny Dye shares practical acts of kindness that will make a difference in our world. Get 96 more tips on how you can make a difference. Go to http://www.101WaysSeries.com and request “101 Ways to Change the World".