AND I QUOTE. . .
- Have you ever wished you could quote from memory one or two awesome motivating quotes that would blow your audience away?
Everyone can remember a great quote can't they? They can enhance a talk or presentation big time, and even better, will stick in the memory banks of your audience, which means you, the speaker will be remembered.
Because I'm in the motivational game, I use memorable quotes from famous motivational figures throughout history to sum up key points I'm making whilst training or delivering a talk. It's a great way of succinctly summing up a point with just a few well-chosen words.
Like nursery rhymes and song lyrics, famous quotes can be easily committed to memory, and are really useful for supporting a point during a presentation, or simply even impressing your boss.
- Here are 10 of my most effective memorable quotes:-
1. The secret of all success lies in the organisation of the non-obvious. - Marcus Aurelius
2. All man's evil comes from a single cause, his inability to sit still in a room. - Pascal
3. That man who has no faith in himself can never have faith in God. - Vivekananda
4. If we do not believe in ourselves - neither in our efficacy nor in our goodness - the universe is a frightening place. - Dr. Nathaniel Branden
5. Always bear in mind that your own determination to succeed is more important than any other one thing. - Abraham Lincoln
6. It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a series of problems and decide I must tell the Pope about it; then I wake up completely and remember, I am the Pope! - Pope John 23rd
7. People perform at their best when contributing their talents to something they believe in. - David McNally
8. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
9. Things do not change; we change. - Henry Thoreau
10. Impressive. . . most impressive. - Darth Vader (always end with a bit of fun).
As well as providing highly effective motivational mentoring for business leaders and their employees, Motivational Maps® Ltd also offer ground breaking solutions for:
- Boosting employee motivation.
- Curing staff retention challenges.
- Maximising staff performance.
For more information about Motivational Maps®: -
- Call James Sale: 44 (0) 1202 393660
- Visit our website: http://www.motivationalmaps.com
- Or email me: email@example.com