6 Ways to Use Motivational Quotes in the Workplace.
Quotes and quotations represent the wisdom of the wise and the experience of a lifetime of their authors. There are many attributions of quotes. They can be used to motivate and inspire people almost in every domain of life.
Here are 6 unique ways to use motivational quotes in the workplace:
1. A calendar is often found in the workplace, and it is usually very viewed. Each week or even each day from the calendar's pages can contain a motivational quote to inspire and encourage you! Here are some examples of motivational quotes that can be included in a workplace calendar's pages:
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. "-Zig Ziglar
"The best motivation always comes from within. "-Michael Johnson
"Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. "-Jim Rohn
And one of my favorites: “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. " -Winston Churchill
2. Company newsletters are a great place to include some quotes. The quote included in the newsletter will change and improve the mood of at least 5 out of 11 newsletter readers. The motivational quote will also make the newsletter content more interesting by adding some enthusiasm to it.
"Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goal"-Zig Ziglar
3. Opening a meeting with a fantastic motivational quote like, “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. "-Colin Powell , can improve the quality of that meeting and will uplift the spirit of it's participants.
4. Frame quotes and put them on your desk or hang them where they inspire you most. A framed quote placed where you spend most of your time will give you the motivation and enthusiasm you need to finish the goals you have for that day!
"Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic. "-Dale Carnegie
5. A highly visible artwork would be an excellent place for a motivational quote. A quote like , "Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. "-Anthony Robbins will certainly inspire, encourage and motivate everyone who sees the artwork.
6. Also a quote on the company stationary would make the difference from your competitors. The company would seem more interesting and much more impressive!
"Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. "-Jim Rohn
I hope these 6 tips on how to use quotes in the workplace will help you, and will make your day more productive!