Do you have the charactertics to be star in their own life? What characteristics below do you have or don't have already? Give each item a rating from 1 to 10 with 10 being you have this charactertics 100%.
1. Believe anything is possible. The universe is your oasis, see everything as vast within a reachable horizon. Keep raising your ceiling every day. Believe in you and others will believe in you. Everything is a mirror and others can only be a reflection back of that mirror. When you think it will work, then it will work. Who do you want people to see when they look into your mirror?
2. Know your talents and focus on them in order to be star. Talent is not ability or skill. Talent is your gifts from God. Look up the words talent, ability, and skill in a dictionary and learn the difference. You need to name it in order to claim it. To find your talent, find the consistent patterns that have yearned throughout your life, the things you have always gravitated to. Define yourself in terms of potential value you bring to the world. Ask, “What gives me a burning sense of fulfillment?"
3. Just like a star in the sky, gas and dust build that star and make it shine. The star chooses only the right gas, the right dust to bring into its building process. There are tons of choices (gas) and elements (dust) that are swirling all around you. Use only the specific types that will help you form your star.
4. Be selfish when it comes to fueling your talents and your dream. Do things that please you. Have daily call to actions that make you tingle and smile.
5. The smallest participles deliver big results. Big things emerge from the smallest actions. Focus on the little things whenever the big things aren't apparent.
6. Trust and use your instincts fully. Use heavy discernment regarding comments from others. Never under estimate your competition.
7. Burning rage is the difference in saying you want something and continually acting as if you do. You succeed only to the level of your hottest burning rage. Anger is not burning rage. Rage provides a sense of fulfillment when accomplished, it makes you happy and smile. Rage is one click past passion and desire. Rage has no fear and failure isn't an option. Rage propels you out of your comfort zone. Rage is a level of continual commitment that makes a superstar. Rage keeps you alert, highly aware. It keeps you looking for a new path, especially one that isn't blocked. Rage attracts like-minded positive people. It should propel you into action.
8. Make and bake your own breaks. Be ready for the audition at any moment. Be the President of your own fan club. Who is drawn to you - who are your biggest fans and why? Be the last one standing. Be a great pitcher. Work smart and hard, be prepared, and be available.
9. Be comfortable with change. Choose to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. It’s hard to stand out when you're fitting in.
10. Turn any disadvantage in an advantage. Setbacks are only setups for something else.
(c) Copyright Catherine Franz. All rights reserved.
Catherine Franz is a trained life and business coach veteran with experience in a variety type of businesses. Other articles: http://www.abundancecenter.com. Or blog, “Out of the Blog, Into the Light" http://abundance.blogs.com. She is a columnist, author, speaker and trainer.