Well, that is the actual difference between “Successful” and “not so successful”; “Achiever” and “non-achievers”; “Extraordinary” and “Ordinary” people…they put in EXTRA efforts…EXTRA hard work in each and everything. The word extra is not defined…it means “thoda sa jyeda” (A bit More). All successful, all achievers and all extraordinary people have few common things, they are:
1) Dream to Chase (A direction to move on…a focused life)
2) Never say die attitude (They are determined to be “Successful”. They move on inspite of failures and setbacks)
3) Move away from their comfort zone (They are ready for change)
4) Have ability to bounce back (Take criticism, setbacks and even humiliation in positive manner)
5) Willing to work hard…not in patches but continuously over a period of time.
6) They have their own principles, values, ethics and culture. They are also humble and don’t let success to get into their heads.
7) They are always ready to take new challenges and don’t get carried away by past glory and achievements. For them, each day is new…each opportunity is new challenge.
8) And last but not least…they are good human beings…they practice “Humanity”.
So, do you think that being “Extraordinary” or being “Achiever” is a difficult task? I don’t think so because I know that there is inside you all of the potential to be whatever you want to be all of the energy to do whatever you want to do. Imagine yourself, as you would like to be, doing what you want to do, and each day, take one step towards your dream. And though at times it may seem too difficult to continue, hold on to your dream. One morning you will awake to find that you are the person you dreamed of doing what you wanted to do simply because you had the courage to believe in your potential and to hold on to your dream.
I believe that successful people are those who continuously work diligently and so determined to get WHATEVER THEY NEED, WANT OR ASPIRE TO BE, despite the obstacles, hurdles, challenges, and failures in the process and that because of these philosophies they get whatever they want most of the time.
You have three decisions that determine your destiny.
What to focus on.
What things mean to you.
What to do to create the results you desire.
That’s what you did in the past, and that’s what got you where you are now. But guess what? Your past is NOT your future. Your present IS. What are you presently focusing on? What do things mean to you right now? What are you going to do to create the results you desire? I hope that a very bright is awaiting you.
Have a great day and fantastic week ahead. Take care of yourself and enjoy your life.
When life's largest pressures leave you struck dumb,
Just search for an answer; the solution will come.
When a tragedy occurs leaving you feeling numb,
Just wait for your health; the strength will come.
When everyone relies on you and there is no way you can see,
Trust your mind to think with time; patience is the key.
When you have made it where others always flee,
Just wait to gather courage; soon you'll be where you want to be.
When it is nearing the end and you're in need,
Muster up your courage; endurance will lead.
IT WILL COME
Sanjeev Sharma (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; sanjeev. email@example.com) (Blog: http://sanjeevhimachali.blogspot.com/ ) (You can also read my articles on http://www.bpoindia.org/research/ ; http://www.contactcenterworld.com/ )