Nearly all of us at some point will go through a break up. It is how we deal with a break up that makes us individuals. For some of us it is difficult to deal with the pain of a break up and we withdraw into ourselves. We don't like to get advice and guidance from others and would rather grieve our lost love quietly and alone. For others we make an active decision to do everything possible to regain our lost loves, then if that fails to make sure they suffer also. However you deal with a break up we each have our ways of dealing with pain and by reading through some of these break up quotes may ease that pain a little.
Break up quotes are words of wisdom, guidance or just little rays of happiness when you are feeling down. After a relationship has ended we have all of these feelings inside us and we feel down and depressed then as we go through the cooling off period we begin to rebuild our selves and our lives, our confidence grows and we will eventually feel happy again.
These break up quotes range from the sadness we feel to the confidence we gain in ourselves.
* Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours - Anonymous
* The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is - Tigress Luv
* Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love - Charlie Brown
* The hottest love has the coldest end - Socrates
* Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult - Anonymous
* I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day - Anonymous
* I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile -
* Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew -
* Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable - Wizard of Oz
* You don't die from a broken heart - you only wish you did - Anonymous
* My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny - Elaine Maxwell
* People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success - Norman Vincent Peale
* You can never cross the ocean unless you have the
courage to lose sight of the shore - Christopher Columbus
* I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I don't need anybody to make me somebody - Louis L'Amore
* The first step you take is always the most important one. The first steps you take on any journey won't get you where you want to go. But without those first steps and the many more that follow, you would always be standing right where you are, looking towards the future and wondering what it would really be like to see your world the way you always dreamed it could be. One of the greatest lessons in life is the one you learn about moving forward and taking steps to reach your goals.
* To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy . . . is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them - Ralph Waldo Emerson
* Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there! - Will Rogers
How do these quotes make us feel? Sadness, happiness, regret, despair, anger? Before we make any decisions about our future love life it is necessary to vent and work on these feelings or we will find ourselves entering the dangerous territory of making mistakes such as revenge on our ex partner or choosing another relationship which is destined to failure.
We all have it within ourselves the right to be happy and content and hopefully you soon will be again!
Start turning your life around today. BREAK UP QUOTES that will make you laugh, cry or even show you the way to new happiness. Along with relationship mistakes not to make, break up advice, how to win your ex back and a chance to add your own stories and break up quotes.