Dr. Wayne Dyer has been an inspiration for me for at least two decades now and below I wanted to share with you my favorite 20 quotes of his that relate to creating abundance and prosperity:
- "There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there's only scarcity of resolve to make it happen. "
- "Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. "
- "There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way. "
- "Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need or desire. "
- "We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive. "
- "You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being, not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money, but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason. "
- "When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous. "
- "The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away. "
- "Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do. "
- "Self-worth comes from one thing - thinking that you are worthy. "
- "Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it. “
- "Our intention creates our reality. "
- "Love what you do. "
- "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. "
- "It's never crowded along the extra mile. "
- "I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient. "
- "Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find. "
- "A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change. "
- "Anything that has been accomplished by any other human being in the physical realm is within the field of possibility. "
- "Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it. "
All of the above excerpts are credited to Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Chris Knight is the humble moderator of the fan discussion board for Dr. Wayne Dyer: Wayne-Dyer.InspiresYOU.com - He invites you to drop by, register for free , and join the discussion. It's by fans and for fans of Dr.Wayne Dyer , and as such, is not connected directly with Dr. Wayne Dyer.
More about who Dr. Wayne Dyer is: Affectionately called the “father of motivation" by his fans, is one of the most widely known and respected people in the field of self-empowerment. He became a well-known author with his bestselling book, Your Erroneous Zones , and has gone on to write many other self-help classics, including Meditations for Manifesting , Staying on the Path , Your Sacred Self , Everyday Wisdom , and You'll See It When You Believe It .