“I have a wonderful business, in a wonderful way, I give wonderful service, for wonderful pay!" -Florence Scovel Shinn
You can be successful in business unless when you do something you love doing. This is an attitude you must always carry with you, in your mind, in your emotions, and in your actions. And in order to keep attracting success, you must also be in harmony with the work that you do. Whether it’s a service or product type business, try not to focus on the lack of money and the things you don’t have.
There are many people who are cheerful givers, but in order for success to work, you must also be a cheerful receiver. When something is freely given, you must also be open to freely receive. This is the perfect balance of giving and receiving. This law is often violated when you refuse a gift because you feel that the giver cannot afford it; or if you think you don’t deserve the gift, or if you feel you don‘t need it.
Stay in harmony with your power to give and receive success in all things. Thinking in limitation restricts the flow of money, gifts, and success. Keep your mind open so that money - and success circulates. Keep them both in motion. Let your money go out cheerfully and without fear. Help someone else become successful. This opens the way for more to come to you, because God is your unfailing and inexhaustible supply.
Here are seven of my favorite affirmations on Success, Happiness, and Prosperity from Florence Scovel Shinn. They are to be used and practiced daily and are workable both for your business and personal success. With these spiritual affirmations, attitudes, and feelings towards money, happiness, and success, you’ll see and that the great Bank of the Universal Game of Life never fails!
1. My good flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever-increasing stream of success, happiness and abundance.
2. Giving precedes receiving and my gifts to others precede God’s gifts to me.
3. I spend money under direct inspiration wisely and fearlessly, knowing my supply is endless and immediate.
4. Happy surprises come to me each day. “I look with wonder at that which is before me. "
5. My God is a God of plenty and I now receive all that I desire or require, and more.
6. I now release the gold-mine within me. I am linked with an endless golden stream of prosperity which comes to me under grace in perfect ways.
7. I am now on the road of Success, Happiness and Abundance, all the traffic goes my way.
Force yourself to give up negative thinking and feelings of lack. Answer every negative thought with positive words of faith. Challenge your fears of not having enough or, of not being good enough by not giving these thoughts your attention. Act on your faith - then give thanks for the miracle that makes good things happen.
When your thoughts are focused on prosperity, happiness, and success, you attract more of the same for your business and personal life. This is irresistible power!
Gerri D Smith publishes an inspirational newsletter for women business owners and entrepreneurs. Subscribers receive well-written articles, special reports and resources filled with motivational support and more. And it is Free. Go to http://www.distinctivebusinesswomen.com