Einstein used the term Subtle Energy to describe a type of energy that is at present not fully understood or measurable with today's equipment.
A number of prominent scientists are researching this phenomenon. Today the field of Quantum Physics attempts to describe all that is associated with the affect human subtle energy has on every cell in our body.
For thousands of years, various cultures have understood subtle energy as a driving force in life.
Many people today have found a direct correlation between the energy they project in thoughts and feelings and the results they experience including financial, health, relationships and success or failure.
Subtle Energy is pretty powerful stuff. So, how do you harness this force to gain control and accomplish the things you want in your life?
Simple. Think and feel in a way that attracts what you want, instead of repelling it.
In The Science of Getting Rich, Wallace Wattles calls Subtle Energy “The Thinking Stuff that all life is made of. ”
Written in 1910, Wattles talks about a subject that was quite controversial in his time. However, his words today help us to realize that there is a system and process anyone can follow to achieve what they want in business and in life.
You just have to realize it and use it to your advantage.
Here's how to crank up Your Subtle Energy and change the outcomes in your business and life.
1. Admit to how you feel about the situations in your life today. Are you energized or depleted by them? Identifying how you feel and understanding what you’re experiencing is the first step to changing it.
2. What are your dominate thoughts during an average day? Are you lamenting about the past or worried about the future? If your thoughts are stuck in the past or the future most of the time, you are missing the richness of this moment. And this moment is all that you can ever control.
3. Are you happy or do you feel regret about your life? If you wake up every day regretting the circumstances of your life, it’s really time for a change. The next question, “What will make me really happy?”
4. Do you know what you want in life or are you wandering aimlessly? If you don’t have a clear path to follow in creating your life, the only place you can go is to the land of overwhelm and confusion.
5. Are you willing to change your mind or are you resisting change? Many people remain stuck because they cannot change their mind. Being flexible in thought and open to all possibilities is the first step in living free and unencumbered by unproductive day-to-day routines that are done habitually.
If you are exhibiting any of the challenges listed above, here’s what to do:
Sit down quietly in a completely relaxed state. Get away from distractions. You’ll want to have a pen and paper ready.
Identify one of the challenges listed above that you are experiencing.
Ask yourself, “If I knew how to solve this challenge, what would I do?”
Then sit quietly and write down the first thoughts that come into your mind.
Do this exercise for as long as you “feel” is necessary. Remember, you may feel uncomfortable at first. Admitting to things that have been hidden deep inside you for a long time can be painful at times. But so is keeping them locked inside without acknowledgement.
Just stay with it. Go through it and see what you discover.
The true test is when you are done with the exercise. Notice how you feel. You will feel light, happier and in better control. You will have charged up your Human Subtle Energy.
Next step is to take ACTION based on those discoveries. Monitor how you feel throughout your day.
OOPPSS I heard you. “Monitoring how I feel is just too much trouble. I’m WWAAYY too busy to do that. ”
AAHH, are you truly happy? Does your busy life create everything you want? If so, you don’t need to do this exercise.
If not, you now have a choice. Keep being dazed and confused or start taking ACTION that brings you peace of mind, happiness, fulfillment and success.
When you feel low or are thinking in negative terms just realize you are doing it.
Reframe the thought into something more productive and notice how good you feel. Everyone has the few minutes it takes to do this during the course of a day. You just have to reset your priorities.
Do it right now and see the difference refocused thought and meaningful ACTION has on the outcomes you create and the way you feel about your life everyday.
Bill Gluth is “Your Talent in Business Expert” and a professional speaker, trainer and consultant. He is the first person to specialize in developing “talent” as a competitive business strategy.
Bill brings clear, simple and focused action steps to any business building program. He spotlights a step-by-step process for unleashing your talent in business so that you can learn how to be unique in a commodity driven world and stand out in any industry.
Find out more about Bill Gluth’s Small Business Training Services by visiting http://www.developyourvison.com