1. To acknowledge kindness, courage, worthy efforts and personal bests.
2. To offer help, assistance, encouragement; particularly to encourage those who have reached for the stars and just failed to reach them. . . . . . . . this time!
3. To say ‘I love you’. . . . . . . . . . .in the way which is appropriate.
4. When the conscience or intuition prompts. How often have you been in a silent room where there is something crying out to be said?
5. To share grief or anguish with a trusted friend.
6. To ask for help when doing so is difficult.
7. To encourage the development of creative workplaces which honour all associated: staff, suppliers, clients and customers.
8. To acknowledge being wrong and to apologise. The more difficult the apology, the greater the need to speak and the more we grow.
9. To help identify your personal ‘group of ten. ’ These are those who unfailingly encourage and support you, make you laugh and whose feelings you reciprocate. These are the people you love the most
10. To spread joy.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Martin Sawdon of Coaching-Works! has a passion for the creation of super-successful organizations - Sustainable Workplaces™. As a coach he has been described as a velvet-gloved bulldozer and as a speaker, powerful, engaging, outstanding.
To learn more about Martin and Sustainable Workplaces™, Sustainable Relationships, and the Sustainable You, visit his website =>http://www.coachingworks.ca