Life is full of hidden secrets, elusive values and mysterious treasures, and yet the most obvious treasures are right there in our heart. We only need to listen to hear the Voice of God speak them into being. Or more distinctly, to hear Him speak them to us.
1. Be still and know that He is Lord of your life. Accept Christ as the foundation of life and spend time with your foundation, building on the principles He provides to keep you on the straight and narrow path to success.
2. Discover the purpose of life. Know the reason for which you were created and stand on that foundation and principle that keeps you moving every day. Grip your priorities firmly and never let them slip from your vision.
3. Create a Mission Statement. Write a Mission Statement for your life, and know what it says. You must have a purpose to go where you should, and to arrive there, you must know your Mission Statement and visualize it daily.
4. Learn to follow the Master. Once you have a plan for your life, it’s important to be accountable to that plan. The best way to accomplish this is to have a Mentor or Leader who will guide you along the path to achievement.
5. Manage your time well. Using a calendar or day planner, organize your days to accomplish your desired Mission. Measurable baby steps bring instant gratification that you can verify victoriously. Keep the energy up.
6. Write your Goals Down. Keep a list of goals in front of you, and a record of your accomplishments. By keeping the list before you, you can strive toward success, and by keeping a journal of your achievements, you can see how far you’ve come.
7. Eliminate excess from your life. By simplifying your life, you can more readily move toward your goals. Use the simplification process to bring focus and connection to your world.
8. All work and no play doesn’t create success. The old proverb about playing sometimes was true. We must rest and play and spend time with loved ones in order to find value in work. Are you exercising? Do you rest well? Do you enjoy play time with family and friends?
9. Use check points frequently. Evaluate your progress toward your Life Mission. Are you on target? Do you need to reschedule something important? Are you on track? And more importantly, are you still sure this is where you want to go?
10. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Get started with your first steps. Don’t just plan your work, but get started on the working strategy that will make life enjoyable for you.
Open up your heart and listen for the voice that will lead you where your heart desires to go. Then follow the leader.
To claim your copy of my FREE 3-Part Traffic Generating Report go to http://secret2prosperity.com and sign up for your FREE Subscription to The Secret to Prosperity Ezine.