Are you feeling guilty again…. . did you forget your loved one’s birthday, or you own anniversary?
Here are 10 simple rules to follow and be on top of your game.
1. Sit down and write the name of everyone that’s important in your life.
2. In your PDA, Phone, Outlook, Act or a simple old style calendar write down all those people’s birthday’s anniversaries, and any other important dates you need to remember.
3. If you don’t have all the dates, take a moment and call to find out.
4. From this moment on, once you get an invitation to the wedding, or anyone that is important to you is blessed with a birth of a child, write the name and the date in your calendar, or add it to you phone, PDA, etc,
5. Buy 2 boxes, fill one with birthday cards, the other with Anniversary, Baby, Wedding Cards, etc.
6. Every month look into your calendar or your PDA and pull out the cards, address them but don’t seal them. You still have a whole month, anything can happen, wait till the last minute to write your greetings.
7. Every week review the list, write a greeting and send the card.
8. For Christmas, Hanukah, and all other religious holidays, buy the holiday cards no later than Thanksgiving, print or hand write the envelopes.
9. 12 days prior to the holiday write your greeting and mail your card.
10. Any mail that comes back due to a change of address, update it immediately so you will be ready for next year.
You are now the star of every family gathering, they love you because you made them feel special for remembering their precious occasion. You feel good about yourself and now can pass your wisdom to others.
Yana Berlin - Founder of http://www.fabulously40.com - sorority for women in their prime. Join us as we embark on the journey to the best part of our lives.