If you have the job of organising the bridal shower, then you know that there is a lot to think about. The games, the food, the invitations and the venue all need to be arranged. But one of the fun jobs to decide on is what type of bridal shower centerpiece that you are going to have. You can get some inspiration from the ideas that are presented here.
1. Flowers are a common choice for the table and are a sure-fire winner. A simple but elegant arrangement made from roses or gerberas is ideal for this type of occasion. Choose flowers that fit in with the colors of the wedding theme to get things started as you mean to continue.
2. Hurricane lamps can make a lovely centrepiece idea. These can be purchased as a complete unit or you can buy a church candle and surround it with a hurricane lamp style vase. You can decorate the outside with flowers or rose petals if you wish.
3. Floating candles are another popular idea that are inexpensive. There are many different styles of candle that are now available. These can be obtained to fit in with the theme of the wedding or the bridal shower party. You could choose candles in the shape of a starfish for a beach or tropical themed wedding. For a fall wedding there are beautifully colored leaf floating candles.
4. If you are having favors at your shower party you can simply make a central decoration of all of the favors. This just requires you to have a suitable stand to place them on. This is inexpensive and will be fun for everyone attending.
5. You could also ask each of the guests to provide you with a funny photo of the bride. . Once you have them, arrange them into a neat display in the center of the table. This is a real conversation starter and will help break the ice if there is a mixture of friends and family.
These ideas for bridal shower centerpieces are simple to produce and inexpensive. Most people love making their bridal shower centerpiece and it's something that they will remember for a long time. Enjoy yourself.
Want to make your own centerpieces ? Visit http://www.ritzweddingcenterpieces.com to get free ideas and advice