About to wear a wedding ring, how about making your hands ring friendly so the chosen ring looks great on them? One of the criteria when choosing a wedding ring, is whether or not it would look good on your fingers. Each one has been bestowed with a genetic makeup that pretty much shapes everything about us, the same thing applies to hands. Therefore ring that would look good on someone's fingers would not look so good on you and vice versa.
Check out what wedding ring would look good on your fingers:
1) Long and medium thick fingers: Any wedding ring would look on these fingers. You can choose any shape and size, diamond too can be a large one. People with nice long fingers can carry off large diamond rings with élan, you can choose multiple diamonds or different gemstones or pearls in the wedding ring. Wedding ring would not look heavy in this case.
2) Long and thin fingers: These are what can be called as the delicate fingers. Therefore, you should make sure that the wedding ring design you choose is delicate and soft, it should rather be feminine if it is woman's wedding ring. Floral designs, with multiple small diamonds and pearls look excellent on such fingers.
3) Long and thick fingers: These are solid fingers and choosing a delicate design especially with a small diamond would look out of place on such fingers. If you are low on budget or do not want a large diamond, try a wedding band with diamond, this will help your fingers look fuller and the wedding band more attractive.
4) Medium Length fingers: Small rings suit medium length fingers, too large or a thick wedding ring out look out of place. Instead try the one with enhances the look of your fingers, looks good in itself. The diamond in wedding ring, can be smaller ones in a band or a medium sized single diamond.
5) Short fingers: It is necessary to wear something very attractive on fingers in form of a wedding ring for people with short fingers. Many a times large rings make such fingers look shorter and unattractive. Choice of ring for such fingers should be narrow rings with lovely designs.
Try and match the wedding ring with your beloved's hands and fingers especially. Make sure your coming together adds up to her beauty in all aspects.
Try and find a variety in wedding rings here!