One of the reasons for which many happy marriages have been broken down is because the women did not know whether their men loved them or not. As they are naturally suspicious, they often try to test whether their men love them or not and on multiple occasions the failure of their male partner results in breakdown of the marriage. Some useful marital advice for men could come up handy.
Waiting Is Mistake
Major mistake on part of most men is that they wait for their wives to ask to be loved. On the contrary it is necessary that the men express their love for their fairer sex partners without being asked for it. Some of the mistakes men commit are –
- They wait much longer than it is necessary to express their love for their wives;
- Very often men do not say the words “I love you” which is absolutely necessary as they feel that they would be embarrassed but it is not true. Speaking the words is as much important as expression of love for their wives.
No Empty Words Please
Another mistake that is often committed and could lead to a possible break up is making promises that are never fulfilled. Most important marital advice for men is that no empty promises should be made those are not meant to be fulfilled. Such action will create misunderstanding between the partners and at the end of it this could lead to a permanent breakdown. Love is the other name of respect for each other and if your partner feels that you will be there when she requires you most, she is not going to leave you at any cost.
Understanding the Meaning of Love
To develop a permanent and long lasting relationship, it would be necessary understanding the meaning of love.
- Understanding each other is most important in love;
- Respecting the ideas and opinion of the partner is also important;
- Having some special intimate moments exclusive to each other without outward intrusions; and
- It also means remaining together in good as well as bad times.
Some Useful Advice
Some very useful marital advice for men is as follows.
- A man should understand that his partner is more important than the rugby or baseball match for which he is crazy;
- It is very important to make the partner feel important and special by action as well as words;
- As much as possible, the man should pay complements to his partner;
- Giving equal or even more importance to the pleasure of the partner is very important during intimate moments;
- If for some action the man feels sorry, it is important also to apologize from the heart and not just for word’s sake; and
- Sticking to one’s words is the most important. It won’t be nice not doing something the man said he would or not being where he said he would be present.
Repeating same mistakes over and over won’t help. Perhaps the best marital advice for men is telling them to realize that happiness is in remaining together and not aloof from each other.
Those who ask “I need to know how to save my marriage ” are really looking for methods and mechanisms for handling disputes. Learn from our experts relationship advice to transform your relationships in ways you never thought possible