You should know how to tell a man likes you. Why? Because reading the signs whether a man likes you or not can be confusing. Women are not the only ones who could send mixed signals. Men are guilty of this, too. Men love the attention. It boosts their ego. So, when they sense that you are into him, he'll probably play around. He might make you feel that he likes you now. Then the next day, you'll feel that he's not interested. Here are signs that will help you determine if the guy is into you.
1. He would make it to a point to always be at his best appearance when you're around. The guy would do anything just to make a positive impression on you. He would dress well and put on a nice cologne or perfume. He would always keep himself neat and clean looking.
2. He likes to spend time with you. He'll make even the lamest excuse just to be near you. For example, he'll drop by your office and tell you that he went somewhere nearby. He will make that as an excuse to visit you and eventually ask you out for lunch. You'll see it in his eyes and by the way he smiles that he likes your company. Being near you starts to become the highlight of his day.
3. He takes notice of even the smallest bit of information about you. Even if you mention the name of one of your co-workers during the conversation, he'll remember it. You can tell if he really likes you if he remembers all the important stuff you say. He pays careful attention to things like your career, family, ambition, etc. And if you happen to mention it again, he will make you see that he remembered it. Find out how to tell a man likes you with this type of behavior.
4. He makes time for you. If he finds out that you're not doing anything on the weekend, he'll ask you out. Even if he already has some other plans, he would cancel it just to spend time with you.
5. He likes to know you more. He will keep on asking about you. Of course, he will not do this in a stalker-kind of way. You will feel that he is really interested to know you deeper. He'll ask about your goals, your future plans and how you are when you are in a relationship.
6. He likes giving your gifts. Since he knows what you like, he will give you presents that give you pleasure. This is his way of showing you how much you mean to him. This is one of the signs that a guy is really interested in you. Guys would not spend any money on a woman they're not attracted to.
Always remember that if a guy is interested in you, it will certainly show through his actions. It's difficult to hide your interest towards a person. All the signs mentioned above are how to tell a man likes you and wants to be with you.
There are signs on how to tell a man likes you . Find out what they are by visiting http://www.datingsecretsfordivorcedwomen.com website. The author of this article, Suzy Weiss, is a dating and relationship expert who can provide you with information, tips and advice on meeting men, love and romance and commitment.